Iris Garden Cottages and Suites
Rental Information and Policies
Our Emergency and after hour phone numbers are posted on the door of the lodging office, which is located in our Iri Garden Art Gallery. All units are non-smoking, no pets are permitted.
If there is an issue with your unit, we ask that you notify us immediately. We can't fix yesterday, but we will do everything in our power to fix the issue and make your stay as delightful if as we can once we are made aware of an issue. Accordingly, we won’t discount your stay for issues or problems that we were not made aware of immediately.
- Check-in time is between 3 pm and 9 pm | Early check-in may be available upon request
- Check out time is 11 am – This time is strictly enforced to ensure that all rooms can be cleaned and ready for our next guests.
- Check in at the office - the path around to the front of the building is on the North side of the parking lot (to your right if you are facing the building from the parking lot). The office is the first door on the left on the front of this building.
- Please call us for help with directions or with any question you may have. We forward the business number 812.988.2422 to our cell phones when we are not on the property and after hours so that we are always available and ready to help you. We look forward to your visit.
- Late check-in is any time after 5 pm. Please call on the day of your reservation if you will be checking in late so that we will have your unit ready for you and can give you any instructions that you may need.
- Reservations are held by advance deposits for the amount of the first night's total cost, paid by check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Visa and will be charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made.
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations.
- For guests who choose to pay cash at check-in, we will still require a valid credit card
TRIP INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
We highly suggest that you utilize this small cost that will protect you in the event of sickness, family emergency and natural encumbrances (such as a snow storm). A Trip Interruption Plan is available through us.
- Our Trip Interruption Plan allows for full refund of your deposit for cancellations received up until 3 pm of the reserved arrival date.
- Cost is 20% of total lodging costs of the entire reservation including tax (before any discounts), it is non-refundable, and is only available for purchase within 24 hours of the time of booking and cannot be purchased within four days (96 hours) of the check in time.
- Please note your request for Trip Interruption Insurance in the "Special Requirements" area provided on the reservations page of our website (located just below where you enter your name, address and phone numbers) or simply ask to buy this insurance via phone if within the time constraints listed above.
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR RENTAL UNIT
- Please click on our "Maps & Directions" page and print it. It shows three maps that will bring you directly to your rental unit and indicate where our parking and office is located.
- All rates are posted on our reservation system
- All units are non-smoking
- Guests agree to have their credit card charged a $200 cleaning fee for any evidence (including odor) of smoking in their rental unit.
- Guest agrees to have their credit card charged for any other repairs or restoration required because of damage caused by the guest or the guest’s party, to any Iris Garden Complex property.
- The number of Guests occupying each unit is based on the number of bedrooms, sleeping accommodations and local codes. The occupancy for each of our units is listed on our website and on the reservation system. All occupancies are strictly enforced.
- Occupancy is limited to: families, couples, friends or adults 24 years of age or older.
- Exceeding the stated occupancy constitutes a breach in your agreement and will be cause for immediate termination of stay without a refund. Additional per guest charges may be added to the credit card on file.
- Only the number of guests paid and registered will be allowed on the property.
- Evidence of extra guests, other than those registered, could result in extra charges.
- Pets are not permitted in any units.
- Quiet time at the Iris Garden Complex is from 10:30 pm until 8 am.
- During this time, we ask that guests are mindful of other guests and maintain their noise to a low, quiet level.
- Any guests that are disturbing other guests with loud noise during this time period will be asked to abide by the "quiet time" rules or leave without refund.
- We absolutely want you to enjoy yourselves, but ask that you respect your neighbors.
- The Iris Garden Lodging Units are cleaned prior to new guests checking in.
- Beds are made ready with fresh linens and the bathrooms are stocked with fresh towels, sufficient to supply each guest with towels and wash cloths for the duration of their stay.
- The units will be cleaned after the third night’s stay for any guests staying in excess of three nights if requested by the guest.
- Extra towels are supplied upon request at no extra fee.
- Just as you don't change bed linens every day at home, your unit's bed linens are not changed each day of a multi-day stay. We will gladly supply additional fresh linens in the event bedding has been soiled.
DEPOSIT REFUNDS & CANCELLATION FEES
- Reservation holds a unit out of the market and other potential guests are turned away. These cancellation fees help lower the losses we incur from guest cancellations.
- The applicable portion of the cancellation policy is dependent upon the time of cancellation:
- a) Bookings cancelled up to 9 pm, 2 weeks before the day of check-in will incur a charge of $50.
- b) Bookings cancelled after 9 pm, 2 weeks before the day of check-in will incur a charge of the first nights stay.
- c) Bookings cancelled after 9 pm, 2 days before the day of check-in will incur a charge of 100% of the booking total.
- Guests' checks that are returned to us from the bank for insufficient funds (or any other reason for non-payment of the check) will be assessed a $35 reprocessing fee.
- The total of the fee and the amount of the returned check will be charged to the credit card that the guest supplied for the reservation.
- In the event the credit card is declined, the guest agrees to mail a money order for the total due including the fee within 24 hours of their notification to:
Iris Garden Cottages & Suites
P.O. Box 72 | Nashville, Indiana | 47448
- Payment of returned checks not received within one week of the guest being notified of the situation will result in an additional $50 late fee.
- Payment of returned checks not received within 30 days of our receipt of the returned check will result in legal action against guest to recover our loss including legal fees